View our size guide for the shirt measurements if you know your body measurements. If you need help with measuring and an easy to follow guide on how to correctly measure yourself then view how to measure your body.
Read more about the different Ganton fits and view sizing charts.
Read more about how to measure your body.
Our policy lasts 14 days. There are certain situations we can't offer a refund or exchange:
- 14 days have passed by since your purchase.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- If you ordered an alteration to your shirt: sleeve shortening, changing cuffs or adding/remove pockets.
- Made to order shirts
- Sale goods
Please ensure you contact Ganton directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your intention immediately upon inspection so that we know to expect a package.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. You’ll also need to include the original packaging in good condition. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your product, you should mail it to:
37 Little Smith Street
Please enclose all your contact details and we will advise you once we have received the items.
Read our full policy: Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Made to Order shirts are produced specifically for you in accordance with your styling preferences. As such we do not accept 'change of mind' returns on these garments. Naturally if there is a quality issue of fault of any type, or the shirt in question has not been produced to your instructions we will be happy to take the garment back and provide you with an exchange, a refund or correct the issue with the shirt.
We aim to produce all Made To Order shirts within 4 weeks of the date of your order. We can get busy sometimes, so please allow up to 4 weeks for a MTO shirt to be completed. If there are any extended delays with your order, we will contact you to let you know.
If you have any questions regarding your MTO order, please contact our customer service team at:
NZ: 0800 657 848
AUS: 1800 128 900
or send an email to: email@example.com
Ganton shirts are built to last and have been made with quality workmanship and superior fabrics. They are tough enough to be taken to commercial cleaners for washing and ironing, however there is no doubt that cleaning your shirt at home will extend the life of your garment.
We always recommend washing your shirt once yourself before taking to a commercial cleaner. Make sure you also following the washing instructions on the inside of your shirt as well.
Here are a few tips to extend the life of your shirt:
- Wash in cold or lukewarm water, do not use bleach.
- Hang the shirt to dry rather than tumble in a dryerIf using a tumble dryer, a low heat setting is recommended (and take out before “bone-dry”)
- Check the label on your shirt to see what heat setting is recommend for ironing.
- Ironing a shirt when it is almost dry makes the job a little easier. From a procedural perspective, it is best to begin by ironing the sleeves, followed by the cuffs. The cuffs should be fully opened and laid flat. Similarly, the collar should be ironed next and should be fully opened and laid flat. Leave ironing of the body of the shirt to last, as all the finished parts can hang off the ironing board and be out of harm’s way.
- Remember not to leave the iron in one spot for too long, as this may scorch the fabric.
- When you have finished ironing, hang the shirt up to cool down. This will help it retain the shape that you have just ironed into it.
Joining our mailing list is quick and simple. Enter your email address in the “STAY IN THE LOOP” box at the bottom of any Ganton page. We will then send you an email to confirm your subscription. Once your email is subscribed you will be the first to hear about new product, sales and members only deals.
We offer virtual gift cards to spend on www.ganton.com.au. When you purchase a gift card, we send you an email with the value and a unique gift card code.
To redeem, once you are in step 2 of the checkout process, enter the gift card code into the ‘Discounts’ box and click the ‘Apply’ button.
Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Unused balances can be retained for a later date. If your gift card balance does not cover the entire value of your order, you will be prompted to pay the remainder via credit card.
Simply click on the ‘forgot password’ link, enter your email address and in a few minutes check your email inbox. Please be aware that your password is case sensitive and must not contain any spaces.
You can view your previous orders and reorder directly from the Login (My Account) page found at the top right of the page.
This won't be possible if you don't have an account with Ganton at the time of purchase and it also won't be possible if the shirts are no longer in stock.
You can also contact customer service and they will be able to assist by checking your order history for you.